insurance for bands


Get a Quick Quote

Quick Quote

Select your equipment type (you can add more later)

Total Value


I just want Public Liability cover 

Insure against theft, loss or damage to your drum kit or percussion instruments whilst you’re out and about, on the road and at home with specialised drum and musical instrument insurance from Insure4Music.

Drums Equipment

Peace of mind when on tour, at home or in practice is paramount for musicians when it comes to their drums and drum kit. With this in mind, we have created drum kit insurance policies that insure musicians and their drums against public liability, theft, loss and damage which ensures you’re covered wherever you are.

Drum kit insurance when you’re out and about

When you’re out and about, at practice or on tour the last thing you need to be worrying about is whether you are insured against theft, loss or damage when it comes to your drum kit. Home insurance policies often do not cover musical instruments, which means if you leave your guitars in the practice room, overnight in an unattended vehicle or at the venue you are not covered against theft.

We understand that musicians and drummers need specialised insurance to protect them should the worst happen, so we have created musical instrument insurance that covers against theft outside of the home. You and your drum kit are covered no matter where you are.

Accidental damage cover

Anything can go wrong when it comes to musical instruments, and even the most well protected drum kit can be damaged accidentally, leaving you without a drum kit to play. The best way to ensure you’re covered should something go wrong with your drum kit is to insure with Insure4Music.

Our guitar and musical equipment insurance policies make sure any costs are covered when it comes to repairing or replacing your drum kit, which means you’re not out of pocket and you’re back to playing drums in no time at all.

Our musical instrument insurance and drum insurance policies mean we’ll replace new for old if the item is less than 3 years old for instruments or 18 months for laptops and they were bought new.

Musicians and drummers public liability insurance

If you play live, tour or gig in the public arena, you need Public Liability insurance and under our  Public Liability Cover you’re covered no matter where the gig takes you. Most venues will ask you or your manager to see proof of your public liability insurance before they can allow you to play on stage.

Public Liability Insurance insures you in case you injure someone else at a gig, or cause damage to a venue when playing. We can provide evidence of cover with your policy so you can show you are covered. In addition to drum kit insurance we can also offer insurance for bands of all kinds.

Drums we insure

We can offer drum and drum it insurance against theft, loss and damage to the following drums and percussion instruments and more:

Drum kit insurance

Drum cymbals insurance

Bass drum insurance

Snare drum insurance

Tom drums insurance

Electric drum pads insurance

Steel drums insurance

Bongos insurance

Xylophones insurance

Vibraphone insurance

Tambourine insurance

Tam-tam insurance

Marimba insurance

Glockenspiel insurance

Crotales insurance

Timpani insurance

This is not an exhaustive list, so if you do not see your instrument or type of drum here, we will no doubt be able to insure it. Give us a call on 0800 0469 859 to check.

For insurance designed for drummers and musicians and specialised drum kit insurance choose Insure4Music. If you need a few more reasons as to why we’re the best musical instrument insurance provider, click here

Get a quote now , or call 0800 0469 859 to speak to a member of our team and the cover you need to keep your drum kit protected.