Below are all the different policy options you can choose from. Have a look at what each options covers and when you come to build your quote you can simply choose the ones you need.

Public Liability

Public Liability covers you for legal liability if you injure another person or damage third party property when performing or teaching. Our Public Liability cover also includes Professional Indemnity, which will cover your legal liability if you are deemed to have given negligent advice.

Performance Cover

If you get paid to play then Performance Cover will insure you for the following

  • Loss of Earnings: If you aren’t able to engage in or attend your usual profession, business or occupation following an accident we will cover you for a maximum benefit period of 52 weeks.
  • Equipment Breakdown: This provides you with cover in the event that your musical equipment fails.
  • Music Equipment Hire: Equipment Hire covers you for the hire of alternative Music Equipment from a recognised reputable dealer whilst awaiting the repair or replacement of insured property and subject to an approved claim.

Personal Accident

If at any time you are involved in a serious accident during a performance, we can cover you up to £30,000. This will cover you for accidents that result in loss of limbs, permanent loss of sight, partial loss of sight, permanent total disability or accidental death. Dental treatment is also covered. An excess of £50 applies to dental treatment.

Worldwide Cover

All our policies cover the UK. Should you require cover outside of this area you can upgrade for a small additional premium. You must however be a UK resident.

Please note that the above is a brief summary of cover and should be read together with the full policy terms, conditions and exclusions, which are detailed within our Important Documents page. Insurance cover is available to residents of Great Britain, The Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and The Channel Islands, and is subject to the laws of England and Wales.