Underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited Partner

Musicians & Musical Instrument Insurance Made Quick & Easy


Looking out for musicians...

We don’t believe musicians should pay for more than what they need when it comes to insurance. With a policy from Insure4Music you get comprehensive cover at the best price.

Musical genres are vast and varied, from classical to grime, punk to electro and everything in between. As too are the venues and audiences, whether that be playing in private at home or performing on stage in front of thousands. That’s why Insure4Music has created a cover suitable for a wide spectrum of musicians and instruments with several policy options so you only pay for the insurance you or your group needs.

Refer your friends and you'll both be rewarded

If you choose to refer your friends to us, not only will we reward you with a £20 voucher of your choice but your friends will receive an exclusive discount too!

Find out more

Check out some of our great reviews