Underwritten by Aviva logo

Our Cover

Our Cover

Get a Quick Quote

Quick Quote

Select your equipment type (you can add more later)

Total Value


I just want Public Liability cover 

Created with musicians in mind

Our flexible policy has been created with musicians in mind so you can choose the options that you or your group needs.

Below are all the different policy options you can choose from. Have a look at what each options covers and when you come to build your quote you can simply choose the ones you need.

Equipment Cover

Get 24/7 protection for your music equipment that protects you from:

Public Liability

Public Liability covers you for legal liability if you injure another person or damage third party property when performing or teaching. Our Public Liability cover also includes £1m Professional Indemnity, which will cover your legal liability if you are deemed to have given negligent advice.

Personal Accident

If at any time you are involved in a serious accident during a performance, we can cover you up to £30,000. This will cover you for accidents that result in loss of limbs, permanent loss of sight, partial loss of sight, permanent total disability or accidental death. Dental treatment is also covered. An excess of £50 applies to dental treatment.

Worldwide Cover

All our policies cover the UK. Should you require cover outside of this area you can upgrade for a small additional premium and your cover will extend to anywhere in the world for up to 180 days. You must however be a UK resident.

Extending your cover

We’ve packaged up Loss of Earnings, Equipment Breakdown & Equipment Hire to give you added protection for one fixed fee. Here’s what’s included:

Equipment Breakdown

If your music equipment stops working because of a mechanical or electric breakdown or a defect, we’ll cover the cost of a repair or replacement. We even cover laptops if they’re used for your music. Any electronic equipment over seven years old or laptops over 18 months old, from the date of manufacture is not covered.

Equipment Hire

Whilst your equipment’s out of action, we’ll cover the cost of hiring alternative equipment so you never have to miss a gig or performance.

Loss of Earnings

Financial support whilst you’re out of work and unable to earn an income due to a serious injury you’ve suffered while using music equipment. You can claim for Loss of Earnings for up to 52 weeks.

For full details and terms and conditions of the insurance, visit our important documents page.

What our customers have to say about us...

Get an instant quote