insurance for bands

Get a Quick Quote

Quick Quote

What type of equipment would you like to cover? (You can add more later)

Total Value


I just want Public Liability cover 

Choose a policy that has been built with the needs of DJs and sound equipment in mind.

The perfect mix for DJs

As a DJ we know you can’t compromise on sound. Your mixers, decks, computer, audio equipment, lighting and accessories come at a high cost.

Insure4Music have a range of cover options available for aspiring and professional DJs, VJs and mobile discos. Our Equipment Cover insures your studio equipment up to £50,000, and our Public Liability insurance provides cover up to £5 million if you DJ live at venues. This will cover you if your electrics cause damage to the venue for example.

And if you aren’t able to attend your usual profession, business or occupation following an accident we will cover you for Loss of Earnings for up to 52 weeks under our Performance Cover option. And if you DJ out of the country there are Worldwide Cover options available so you’re insured wherever you play your sets.