insurance for bands

Get a Quick Quote

Quick Quote

Select your equipment type (you can add more later)

Total Value


I just want Public Liability cover 

Choose a policy that has been built with the needs of bands and guitarists in mind.

Cover to help you stay switched on

Whether it’s a Yamaha or a Gibson, whatever amp you use - it’s essential that you’re covered by specialist amp insurance from Insure4Music when at a gig, at home or even out and about.

Specialist Amp insurance

As specialists in musical equipment insurance, we know only too well how precious a musician’s equipment is to them. That’s why here at Insure4Music, we’ve made it extremely easy, as well as great value, to ensure your full rig is covered against theft, loss and damage.

The loss of an amp can be devastating, and if you’re on the road – theft or damage can bring the tour to a complete halt, leaving you out of pocket.

That’s why we created tailored music instrument insurance to ensure you and your band’s equipment can rest easy.

Amp insurance will protect you against theft when you’re out and about

No matter the size of the band - drummers, guitarists and musicians alike all live in fear of their equipment being nicked while they’re out and about, whether that’s in the studio, in the van or at a gig.

You might be surprised to learn that equipment and instruments aren’t often protected by most regular home insurance policies. That means if you leave your amp overnight in the van, at practice or in the venue, you are not covered.

Thankfully, Insure4Music’s specialist amp insurance is on hand to protect your gear when you take it with you.

Accidental damage cover

However, theft is not the only way your amp is in danger. There’s the possibility of drops when unloading it, the hassle of exploding internal valves or even an internal wiring blowout – all of which could severely dampen your ability to practise, record or perform. The best way to ensure your equipment if covered if it gets damaged is to insure it with Insure4Music.

Our amp and musical equipment insurance policies will either repair your busted amp, organise a temporary one if you have an urgent gig to get to, or even replace it entirely on a new for old basis if it’s less than three years old.

Musicians and amp public liability insurance

If you use your amp to play music live, you will need Public Liability insurance. So, if you have a gig coming up, be warned. Most venues will demand to see proof of your public liability insurance before you can play or even set up.

Public Liability insurance covers you in case you accidentally injure someone, or damage the venue itself whilst playing. If it’s short notice, don’t worry. We give you evidence of cover with every policy, so it’s easy to show the venue you are covered as soon as you arrive.

For the best amplifier and amp insurance around, there’s no better choice than Insure4Music. Find out why we’re the best musical instrument insurance provider around.

Get a quote now or call 08000 469 859 to speak to a member of our team and get the cover you need to keep you playing.